PABC was incorporated in Washington, DC, USA on January 10, 2003.
PABC's corporate documents (click on titles to view):
Current PABC Officers (October 10, 2016 to October 9, 2018):
- President - Capt. Benjamin A. Berman
- Vice President - Dr. Manoj S. Patankar, FRAeS
- Treasurer - Raymond Elgy (Interim)
- Secretary - Capt (Ret) Peter J. "Pete" Wolfe, FRAeS
PABC is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised of up to 21 members representing the six (6) stakeholder groups impacted by the standards and certification scheme being developed by PABC. The stakeholder groups include:
- Aviation Educators
- The Public
The Advisory Council has been created to enable representatives of state (national) regulatory authorities to participate in the affairs of PABC without holding a voting position on the Board. In addition, it enables an unspecified number of other interested parties to participate in a non-voting capacity, including the groups listed below.
- Government / Aviation Regulators
- Scientific Researchers
- Military Aviation Training